1. I didn’t get on a airplane until my 18th birthday.
2. I’ve never been to Disney World (but I’ll be going in January!).
3. I got a cat and then found out that I’m allergic to them (after a long period of a constant runny nose), but refused to give her up. Bring on the Flonase!
4. I really want to get a dog but I’m not sure I’m responsible enough (and my current apartment doesn’t allow them).
5. I wish I was a couple of inches taller.
6. My favorite flavor of Gatorade/Powerade is blue.
7. My high school and college used the same exact mascot costume. I was a Patriot and then a Diplomat. And in middle school I was an Admiral. A very non-standard collection of mascots.
8. The older I get, the more I like cold weather and hate the heat.
9. My favorite book ever is Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. If you haven’t read it, you should.
10. In the beach v. mountains debate, I’d always pick the beach.