1. My new laptop is here!
2. My first computer (freshman year of college) was a giant tank - the Apple G3 all-in-one
3. I haven't had a working printer in years.
4. I like Macs but I really love being able to right click on a mouse (and yes, I know there are ways around that)
5. I didn't have an email address until my freshman year of college.
6. I used to be very good at Snood. Sadly I haven't played in a while.
7. I took a semester long keyboarding class in 7th grade. I would say it's the most useful class I've ever taken, hands down.
8. I want an iPad but I can't justify purchasing one.
9. I know most people's jobs would be different without computers, but mine would change significantly. I'm very happy I don't have to maintain a card catalog!
10. I did all my college applications on a typewriter. Who even owns a typewriter now?