1. It drives me crazy when people say "liberry." I don't work in a fruit!
2. I don't like cottage cheese. For some reason I feel like I should so I try it every few months, only to find out that I still don't like it.
3. I have to open programs on my work computer in a certain order so that they line up the "right" way along the bottom. I need Outlook first, then my library software program, then anything else that I don't use as regularly. This isn't as much an issue with Windows 7, but with XP I if I had to restart Outlook for any reason, I would need to close all of the other windows and reopen them.
4. I held off getting a smart phone for a long time because I didn't see why I needed it. Now I can't really imagine what I would do without it.
5. I wish I had played lacrosse when I was younger. It looks like it would have been fun.
6. I didn't join the summer swim team until I was 11 and didn't swim year round until my junior year of high school. I sometimes wonder if I would have been better if I had started at 6 or if I would have burned out by high school. I lean towards burnout.
7. I wish I had an interest in working in a medical field because I would love to wear scrubs to work.
8. I love Target (Archer Farms) trail mixes.
9. I always set my alarm so that I can hit snooze twice. I know I should just sleep until the time I am planning to get up, but I need the gradual wake up.
10. I wear dresses to work as much as possible in the spring and summer because I don't have to worry about picking out a matching outfit.