1. I used to hate when my parents bought ginger snaps when I was growing up. Now they may be my favorite cookie.
4. I know almost no card games.
3. I got glasses in 3rd grade. I sometimes wish I knew what it was like to wake up and see clearly.
4. I'm glad that Target now sells SunDrop.
5. I would eat sushi every day if it wasn't so expensive.
6. I hate Settlers of Catan.
7. I don't like talking on the phone. Working in a call center would be my worst nightmare.
8. Pearls Before Swine always makes me laugh.
9. When I was on the track team in high school, I used to love practice and hate meets. I would much rather hang out and watch everyone else race. I was never like this with any other sport. With swimming and team sports, I always preferred meets/games.
10. I'm glad the NFL is back. Even if my team is going to have another bad year.